Typically we're unable to provide cover if you have a lodger. An exception to this is where somebody may be living in your property in the same manner as a family member would. For example, you may allow the partner of one of your children to live at your property and in this instance your cover would be unaffected.

If you hold Tenants Contents cover with us then a lodger can live in the same property as the policyholder, but it's important to bear in mind that the contents of the lodger wouldn't be covered under the policy.